Tuesday, August 03, 2010

November 2009

So this is what I did waaay back last November.

Daddy and I went to the Museum of Science and Industry
while Mommy worked on her dissertation




Later that month we had loads of fun at Book-a-Mania at the Harold Washington Library














Sadly, my music school, World Music, closed down mid month.
I have gone there since I was a little tiny baby....that's where I met my friend Brody!
We all went to the final day celebration.

My music teacher, Anna Stange painted this mural.
I had a lot of fun in this room over the years.




We also had a very low-key Thanksgiving at home.




But we immediately put up our tree afterward! (at my insistence)






Delmar loved it, as you can see.



And I rounded out the month with some Angelina Ballerina dancing
and some other fun times!













No comments: